One of the elements I’ve added the past couple years to my own devotions is listening to the Bible.Â I still read it–and I can’t read without a pencil in hand.Â But I’m finding when I listen through the “voice” of someone else, there are elements in the tone that I have not picked up before.
You can purchase the Bible on CD or MP3 or simply subscribe to a free feed of the Bible reading plan of your choice.Â Below are details for the ESV.
October 29th, 2008
All theÂ ESV Bible reading plansÂ are now available as free podcasts. You don’t need to do anything special if you’re already subscribed: the MP3s will show up automatically for you.
To subscribe in iTunes, here’s what to do:
- Go to theÂ ESV Reading PlansÂ page.
- Right-click (Ctrl-click on a Mac) the “RSS” link of the feed you want.
- Choose “Copy Link Location” or “Copy Shortcut.”
- Start iTunes.
- Choose Advanced > Subscribe to Podcast
- Paste the URL from step three into the box.
- Click OK.