For those setting goals for 2010, here are a number of Bible reading plans.
If you have ever tried to read through the whole Bible, got behind and gave up—or you have children and you want to encourage them to read through the Bible, you may want to try the Essential 100.
6 options for reading the ESV,Â many of which will come to you to make it easy to keep up and have built in reminders.
- web (a new reading each day appears online at the same link)
- RSS (subscribe to receive by RSS)
- email (subscribe to receive by email)
- iCal (download an iCalendar file)
- mobile (view a new reading each day on your mobile device)
- print (download a PDF of the whole plan)
If you have read through the Bible before and want a different plan, check out YouVersion, I believer there are 10 different reading plans. Â YouVersion is also something you can take with you where ever you go (if you have a smart phone).