Colossians 3:1-4 is about our position in Christ (past, present, future all rolled up together) which should transform our way of thinking.
- In what ways have you tried to change your behavior? (What rules have you set for yourself?)Â How have they worked?
- When the pressure is really on, and your flesh begins to show itself–what do you try to do to “stop”?
- What difference does it make to you that you have died with Christ
- What difference does it make to you that you have been raised with Christ? And that you will be in glory with Him?
- What is the most dominant influence on your mind? How do you control it, or fail to control it?
- How do your goals or ambitions reflect your position in Christ?
- How can you better seek/set your mind on things above? How can you desire and delight in your future home with your King?
Fluency with God's Word in life situations